Mar 27, 2013

Its always look senior?

Hi, okay. i think youre really bored with my late posting. haha, sorry. two weeks again is final exam and for now i'm must focus to study. everynight, i'm always open the book and i cant lazy!. and all of this really bored. but, to get a good score in final exam, i must study hard. yeah, i'm know. but after that... hello all activities i'm was planned with my family and my friends, hello new camera and laptop! haha.
My score result on final midtest is not too bad. but, its really unsatisfactory. maybe, i'm less studying. yeaaah, i'm really lazy, lazy, lazy for study. but i'm really happy for school exam i can do it all! but..for the tryout i just want to say " f%$#@$ck" ups sorry guys.... 
get everything new stuff this week, washi tape, cat flatshoes ( replica olympic), white skirt, cat beanni, beanni ( next posting! Coming soon) and etc. haha, i'm always spend my money everweek. and buy everything i loves. 
okaay, do you have a site reccomanded to buy pullover/sweater/jumper who have a cheap price? i was looking for. but i didnt find it :(. i want to buy a sweater in romwe, but i dont have money . why all cute stuff always expensive? i'm really hate it somuch.
and you know what make me always happy everyday? my rookie magazine!! its coming two week ago guys! yipppiiieeee. i'm spend my time after study to read this magazine and now i'm done! I'm really love tavi gevinson and the illustration in the book really amazing. youre really good editor tavi! thanks to my uncle, to buy me this book. love you! xoxo













( flora washi tape c/o avintagestore, cat flatshoes c/o bianca_Honeybee, and the rookie yearbook one
c/o amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should I restart again my life?

It's been a long time I'm not blogging again, absolutely I really missing myself write something messy in here. Yes, that's rig...