Jul 27, 2017

Should I restart again my life?

It's been a long time I'm not blogging again, absolutely I really missing myself write something messy in here. Yes, that's right. Why do you know what I'm thinking before I start to tell you everything on my mind? Hm... about people who said college life is so busy, I think it's true. Everday I always struggling with my college stuff and others activities that I choose to enter with hopes I can be an activist. A time goes by, there's a long of things that changed in me. So, that makes me don't want to really more active again for now. 

If we're talking about college, 4 paragraph or maybe more than 7 paragraph on this post can't describe everything that I want to share. But, to make it fast. I will tell you two words that can make you easier to imagine like what my college life is. 

So, for me, college life is Amazing but also frustrating. Why did I say like that? Because sometimes you feel like you can enjoy your college life, I mean with all of the stuff like homework, club project or your club. But, when I feel like want to just sleeping in my room for 2 weeks or more that means I really hate my college life. I can't explain why I always feel like that but seriously.... it's really hard to me to stop thinking like that. 

Hmmm... I thought that I will continue again to write on my blog. Whatever i really want to share with you. I know, there's a lot of mistakes of grammar on this post today. But, it's for challenging myself to do more fluently in English. Yeah, good luck for me. 

Ups, I also forget to tell good luck for you whatever you do.

Much Love,


Sas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should I restart again my life?

It's been a long time I'm not blogging again, absolutely I really missing myself write something messy in here. Yes, that's rig...